“City plus” conference in Toruń – invitation
In September 2016 city Toruń will host a conference about smart city concept and its practical applications in the small cities.
City Plus (pl. Miasto Plus) – Smart Cities and New Technologies Forum will be the place to share experience not only between big cities but also towns who also want to introduce modern technology into their centers.
Among the speakers and members of the program include:
- prof. Michał Zaleski, President of Toruń
- dr. Tadeusz Truskolaski Mayor of Białystok
- Robert Biedroń Mayor of the City of Slupsk
- Krzysztof Zuk President of Lublin
- Dr. Eng. Piotr Grzymowicz President of Olsztyn
- Tadeusz Krzakowski Mayor of Legnica
We invite you to participate: 21-22.09.2016, ePaństwo Foundation is partner of this event. The full program is available on the web